Hotel & Commercials
There are several different need for Hotel, Office, Apartment, Restaurant or Bakery. We have been working for industrial scale and we are ready to offer the efficient cost while improving your commercial water.
1. HOW SAFE IS YOUR SWIMMING POOL?
The pool water contains bacteria and other microorganisms that may be pathogenic for the swimmers. Besides, every swimmer adds another 1.000.000 to 1.000.000.000 microorganisms to the water. Therefore, conventional chlorine is usually added to the pool water for disinfection purpose. The question is: is chlorine safe for the swimmers’ health?
Free chlorine reacts with the contaminants to form combined chlorine (monochloramine, dichloramine, trichloramine) as well as trihalogen methanes (THM). Chloramines are responsible for irritation of the skin, mucous membranes and eyes of the swimmers and for the typical, and unpleasant “indoor pool” smell of swimming pool water. In addition to this, trihalogen methanes are said to have a carcinogenic effect. Therefore, if the swimming pool depends only on chlorine for disinfection, your pool may be at risk for the regular swimmers.
What are the alternatives to single use chlorine?
The two most popular alternatives to chlorine for use in pools are ultraviolet filtration and ozone generators:
- UV filtration: Water is irradiated by ultraviolet light, which kills existing bacteria. This method can sanitise water as it enters a pool, but has no residual cleansing properties, so cannot kill bacteria brought into the water by new swimmers. The Olympic Games in Athens, Sydney, and Beijing, Texas A&M University, University of Texas, and Yale University utilize UV to purify their swimming pools. The World Health Organization has stated that 0.5 ppm free chlorine (the common chlorine level in tap water) is effective when UV is used. Using BWT Bewades MD UV Systems, the combined chlorine level is kept reliably below the limiting value of 0.2 ppm. The chloramine problem can be solved quickly and safely by installing a Bewades MD system between the filter and the chlorine dispenser.
- Ozone: Ozone is an effective oxidizer, so can be used in water sanitisation. Like UV filtration, ozone can only assist in sanitising water on entry, and does not offer residual cleansing. BWT is an European company that offers reliable pool solutions that meet the highest standards of hygiene. Efficient operating cost could be delivered by BWT Bewazon Ozone System that is installed by TriotirtaCare as the sole agent of BWT for Indonesia.
Why using combined chlorine and UV or Ozone System?
Neither ozone nor UV treatments are stand-alone solutions. They must be used in conjunction with a sanitiser that stays in the water. So although these methods claim to offer an alternative to chlorine, they must work in conjunction with a low level of chlorine in the water in order to meet safety standards. However, as the levels of chlorine used with these systems are very low, these solutions do avoid the risk of over-chlorination and its effects.
Besides, using UV and or Ozone system in the pool will benefit your operational cost that consists of:
- Reduction of chlorine use
- Reduction of chlorine use will also result in reduction of activated carbon usage, results in reduction of both rinsing water required and carbon replacement.
2. WATER SPOTS ON GLASSWARE AND DISHES:
The only practical way to eliminate water spotting from hard water is mechanical water softening. In most cases, they are installed on the inlet side of the water heater or boiler that feeds the dish washing area. This provides protection for the boilers and eliminates water spotting for the restaurant area and or bathroom glassware. Due to the multitude of installation possibilities, please Contact TriotirtaCare that will be happy to assist you.
3. SCALE BUILD UP IN BOILERS, PLUMBING, AND ICE OR COFFEE MAKERS
Hard water scale can be a disaster in the Hotel and restaurant Industry. As water passes through boilers and and fixtures, it leaves behind calcium and magnesium minerals that eventually builds up the scale. The scale in boilers will actually insulate the heating elements forcing them to work harder to heat the water causing a higher energy expense and a premature failure of the machinery including ice or coffee makers.
Laundry is a huge expense for the hotel industry and keeping it under control at all times is imperative. Hard water has proven to be costly in this area. Chemical additives are needed to soften the water, white sheets will turn gray with hard water, boiler life is reduced, washing machines will accumulate hard water scale and need repair and replacing more frequently. Contact TriotirtaCare to discuss the possibility of installing equipment that will treat the water for several needs at one location, making it more economical and productive.
5. BATHING AND CUSTOMER USE
People frequently complain hotels provide them with poor quality soaps and conditioners. Little do they know it is actually the hard water that is causing the issue. Just a small amount of hardness will deem soaps and conditioners useless. Some hotels will install water softeners on the boilers which feed the entire facility. This takes care of the laundry, restaurants and blends the cold hard water with soft hot water in the hotel rooms. This usually provides the customer with aesthetically pleasing water in their room.
6. DRINKING WATER
Coffee, juice, and other beverages are 98% water. Better quality water includes both the sensory (the smell, the color, the taste) and the hygiene & safety will provide your customers with better tasting beverages.